If you are looking for a cost to install vinyl flooring – you are in the right place! Best Flooring Honolulu is a flooring store and a flooring contractor offering vinyl installation services. We primarily focus at vinyl plank flooring sales and installation. It’s a relatively new product that looks like hardwood, but cost way less and is 100% waterproof. Below we will share with you factors that impact installation price and our vinyl installation price list.
Factors affecting the cost to install vinyl flooring
Cost to install vinyl flooring can change drastically depending on a number of factors, let’s go through some of the most impactful. First of all before starting you need to know kind of vinyl flooring you want to install, because vinyl flooring is the name of the category of products, not a product itself.
So the first factor that will influence the installation price will be the shape of the vinyl flooring:
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Sheet vinyl
- Luxury vinyl tile
Second factor is installation method:
- Click-in vinyl
- Peel & stick vinyl
- Glue down vinyl
- Loose lay vinyl
Third factor is the surface where you plan to install it:
And the last but not least influential factor is the list of supporting flooring installation services you choose. This can include but is not limited to:
- Moving furniture
- Removing/replacing toilets
- Removing/replacing appliances
- Removing old flooring
- Floor leveling
- and many others
No matter what you choose, installation vinyl flooring is a great idea to fit your budget and to gain a long lasting flooring solution.
How Much Does It Cost to Install Vinyl Flooring in 2020?
You could check out our finished projects on the website to see how our work looks like. The cost of installing vinyl floors depends on different factors such as the initial floor condition. For example, if you have a perfectly even base floor and you just want vinyl flooring to be installed, then it will cost less. Here are some of our prices per square feet:
- Installing vinyl tiles – $1,99.
- Installing the baseboards (less than 3 inches) – $1,99, baseboards (more than 3 inches) – $2,99 per linear feet
- Installing quarter rounds – $1,99 per linear feet.
- Installing transitions between different types of floorings – $3,99 per linear feet.
- Caulking baseboards – $0,49 per linear feet.
- Removing the former carpet – $0,35.
- leveling the base floor – $0,99.
- Dumping the old floor – $0,33.
- Removing old toilet/installing the new one – $75 pcs.
To learn prices depending on your situation, fill in the form, and get the free floor evaluation. Our prices are very compatible, and are lower compared to lowes vinyl flooring installation cost.
Best Flooring Honolulu company offers better conditions to certain groups of people. That way the cost of installing the floor will be even lower. Here are the discounts we can offer:
- 5% discount to active military;
- if you have a project over 5.000 square feet (the discount will depend on the condition of the floor, materials, other factors).
You could call us or contact us via the form to learn more about discounts and the cost of our work.
How to contact us?
You can check out our “Contacts” section to choose the most convenient way. You can call us, we work during business days and hours. Or you could fill in the application form and we will call you back as soon as possible.