Best Flooring Honolulu is an Oahu-based flooring store and contractor with over 20 years of combined experience in the industry is looking for a flooring estimator to join our friendly and successful team.
- Drive to customers property at scheduled date and time
- Understand customers Flooring needs
- Take measurements for flooring, baseboards, transitions
- Show customer flooring, baseboards, and transitions samples. Explain the difference, help to make a proper decision
- Answer any flooring related questions, explain the installation process
- Using taken measurements create a personalized quote
- Email customer quote, material photos, and installation advice
- Make quote changes accordingly to customer requests
- Part-time work (3-10 estimates per week)
- You will be informed about an estimated minimum of 24 hours in advance
- Position can be combined with flooring sales manager (part-time)
- Once a month salary
- 1099 cooperation (possibility to transition to a full-time job)
- We provide: office space, work phone number, gas, company t-shirt, company mask
- Payment per estimate
- Previous construction experience: flooring estimator, general contractor, handyman
- Professional appearances
- Fluent written and oral English
- Clean and reliable personal vehicle
- Learnability, punctuality, attentiveness, responsibility, honesty
If interested please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with topic “flooring estimator – your full name”. Also, include in the email answer to next questions:
- In your own words describe your construction experience. How familiar are you with flooring trade?
- Why do you believe you are a good fit for this position and our company?
- Estimates are done all over the Oahu island. What would you consider a fair per estimate payment if we pay gas expenses?
Notice, emails with improper topics, without a CV, or without answers to questions listed above will not be considered. Thank you for your time.