Best Flooring Honolulu is an Oahu-based locally-owned flooring store and contractor with over 20 years of combined experience in the industry. We believe that our employees are the most valuable part of our business so we offer a friendly working environment and an amazing team to work in. If you are able to fulfill the following requirements, you too could be a part of our winning team and over time become an employee-owner.
- Check availability of all tools and consumables in the van before driving to the jobsite.
- Pick-up and load installation materials and consumables.
- Drive working van from our warehouse to customers project location.
- Perform preparational work accordingly to the invoice
- Remove old flooring load it in the van
- Check subfloor leveling and perform leveling accordingly to our standards
- Install flooring
- Install baseboards and caulk them
- Install transitions
- Make a final clean-up
- Depending on agreement: part time, per project or full-time work
- You will be informed about the installation minimum 48 hours before it starts
- Twice a month salary, if working full-time. Or once a month, if working part-time or per job on 1099 as a subcontractor.
- We provide: transportation (working van), gas, tools, company t-shirt, company mask
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Desire to learn flooring trade through work experience
- Able to work working days, some holidays and Saturdays
- Be prepared to work on your knees for extended periods of time
- Able to follow written and oral instructions
- With preliminary training, ability to use required tools and equipment
Flooring Installer Salary:
- starts from $15 per hour
If interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic “flooring installer – your full name”. Also, include in the email answer to the next questions:
- In your own words describe your construction experience. How familiar are you with the flooring trade?
- Why do you believe you are a good fit for this position and our company?
Notice, emails with improper topics, without a CV, or without answers to questions listed above will not be considered. Thank you for your time.