Our flooring showroom is our most cherished place. While at the showroom you can consult with our flooring experts, get free flooring samples, experience different flooring colors and check availability. In our showroom you can find different types of flooring such as vinyl plank flooring, laminate, hardwood and more.
What's the address of our flooring showroom?
|Showroom address||1130 N Nimitz Hwy A-121, Honolulu, HI 96817 (next to Red Wing)|
What flooring can you see and order in our showroom?
We are always searching for new flooring options available on the market. We offer our customers the following flooring types:
Currently, the most popular flooring choice is the vinyl planks that look like wood due to its luxury appearance and affordable price.
Our showroom offers quality selection of flooring brands such as:
- Shaw Flooring
- Mohawk Flooring
- Arcade Green Flooring
- H&C Flooring and Stone
- Hawaiian Style Flooring
- OCG Building Supply
- Golden Cabinets
- Honolulu Building Supply and others
How to make showroom appointment and what to expect?
Part 1. Booking a flooring showroom appointment.
There are three ways you can book a flooring showroom appointment with us.
1. Use our online calendar.
At the beginning and the end of this page you will find a calendar. To book your appointment simply:
- Choose a month, date and time for the appointment
- Fill out and submit the form on the next page
- You will receive a booking confirmation on the email
- You will receive an email reminder before the flooring showroom appointment
2. Give us a call.
We can be reached by phone call or or by sending a text message to (808) 480-7500. You can find more ways to reach us at our contact page.
3. Request a callback with our online chat bot
When interacting with our chat bot (located in the lower right corner of our webpage) you can request a call back and we will call you in our normal working hours. You can also fill out a form on our contact us page.
If you need to change the time and/or the date, you can call us or send us an email. See contact page for more details.
Part 2. Appointment confirmation and reminders.
After you book a flooring showroom appointment you will receive a confirmation letter in your email. Also, on the day of an appointment you will receive a reminder.
Pro tip. We always encourage our customers to share with us the best way to enter their property or where to park. Especially in Waikiki and other areas with limited parking.
Part 3. Meeting with our flooring expert in the showroom.
On the scheduled time and date of your appointment, please arrive on time. Also, please read the section titled "how to prepare for a visit to the flooring showroom" before arriving.
First,the flooring expert will ask you a couple of questions such as those listed below, to better understand your needs.
- What material do you like: vinyl plank flooring, hardwood, laminate?
- What features of flooring are important to you?
- What flooring colors do you prefer?
- What's your budget for the material?
- In which areas of your property do you plan to install new flooring?
Next, our flooring expert will show you a couple of different options that they believe meet your requirements.
Part 4. Checking availability and getting a quote.
Once you’ve decided which floor you like and how many square feet you’ll need,let our flooring expert know and he will check if we have it in stock. Generally, all flooring materials in our showroom are almost always available.
Pro tip. Always take free samples home. Put them near walls, furniture, countertops and see if you still like the color and if it matches. The same flooring will look completely different in rooms with different levels of illumination, angles of illumination and time of day.
If you are not sure how many square feet you need to purchase or what accessories you need to complete your installation feel free to schedule a free flooring estimate. Our quote will have answers to all those questions.
Pro advice. When placing an order don't forget to include baseboards, stair noses, t-moldings, end caps, underlayment and other accessories.
After we check availability our flooring expert will give you a final quote for materials. You can pay with cash, personal check, cashiers check, debit card or credit card. (please, note, if you are buying only materials, and paying with a personal check we cannot release the flooring to you until the check is cleared by the bank)
Part 5. Picking up the order or scheduling a delivery.
As of June 2021 we require 24 hours to prepare your order for a pick up. Most orders are picked up in the Kalihi area or by the airport. You would need to indicate a specific pick up time and date due to the high number of orders. Our warehouse releases flooring by appointment only.
Notice! Our warehouses are located at a different location from our showroom address. Since different products are located at different warehouses, our sales managers will send you the correct address to pick up your order after payment.
We also offer curbside delivery. Materials orders over $5,000 are delivered for free on Oahu. Deliveries of orders under $5,000 are paid. Please, contact our sales specialist for delivery pricing.
Notice! We don't bring flooring inside the home or apartment. The material will be unloaded nearest to your property, as close as the vehicle can park.
Why visit our flooring showroom?
There are a number of flooring showrooms in Honolulu and on Oahu, why would you want to visit us? Here are some of the major reasons:
- Convenient Location. Our showroom is located at 525 Kapahulu Avenue, which is super close to Waikiki, with convenient parking and easy to find signs.
- Wide Flooring Selection. We carry in-stock and sell Hawaii local and international brands. Also we carry and sell our vinyl plank flooring brand - Best Flooring Honolulu.
- Professional Consultants. Our flooring consultants have managed or worked on hundreds of flooring jobs. And they can easily answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice.
- Free Flooring Samples. We do believe that before making a decision it's important to take a sample to the location where you plan to install new flooring and make sure you like it there.
- Comfortable Showroom. Our showroom is equipped with an air conditioner, easy accessible street parking, bright lightning and comfortable chairs for your convenience.
All this creates a comfortable and friendly atmosphere so you can make a tough decision with ease and confidence. You can rely on our expertise to install your new flooring fast and without consequence.
Whe schedule an appointment?
Now when you know our location and hours of operation you can stop by at any convenient time. But keep in mind that there can be other people in a flooring showroom at the time when you arrive and you would need to wait for your turn.
To avoid this inconvenient situation, we highly recommend scheduling an appointment prior to coming. This can save your valuable time and give us an opportunity to prepare for your visit.
How to prepare for flooring showroom?
It's not necessary, but highly recommended to prepare for the flooring showroom appointment. This will help you make the right decision and ask our expert proper questions. Here is how you can prepare:
- Decide what you like and what you don't. It's easy, when you visit our friends or talk to neighbors, pay attention to their flooring: color, type, underfoot feeling, etc. If you do like it - take a photo. If you don't - remember or write down what you didn't like. No matter what was the result - share it with us.
- Check our online store and blog. In our online flooring store you can see what products are available on the market and in Hawaii stock and what's more important, you can check photos from real jobs. Our blog is basically a flooring Wikipedia. It's a treasure trove of useful information created specifically for home owners.
- Find online photos of flooring jobs that you like. Thousands of flooring jobs are done everyday. Photos of most of them are published online. Take advantage of that! Find the one that appeals to you and show those to our flooring experts. They will do their best to offer you a similar solution.
From our experience, customers that did their due diligence can take from us much more, compared to unprepared customers. We don't say that you shouldn't come to us unprepared. We are here to educate and help you make good decisions. Our point is that preparedness creates additional value, and we want you to have only the best.