- Arcade Green brand
- Wild Oak 3.3 mm wood-looking design with brown, yellow, dark brown tones
- 25-years residential warranty and 10-years commercial warranty
- Floating click-in installation type
- 100% waterproof
- 3.3 mm total plank thickness
- 12 mil (or 0.33 mm) wear layer
- No underlayment attached
- 3.0 mm Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) core
- 6-inch plank width and 48-inch plank length
- 16 planks per box cover 32.00 sq ft
- 44-lbs box weight
Arcade Green Wild Oak is a blend of medium-toned, light, and dark woodworking together. The Wild Oak Vinyl Plank Flooring Aracade Green provides a visually interesting and detailed floor.
The vinyl flooring is super strong with a 3.3-millimeter thickness. This prevents the flooring from wearing down even with the heaviest footfall in homes that have a lot of foot traffic, including those with children and pets. It is just as great for other places with high foot traffic areas, such as offices. Thanks to its soundproof rating of IIC 72 (if installed with underlayment), it dampens and reduces the sound of people walking around, making the area a more comfortable place to be in.
The Arcade Green Wild Oak flooring is also known for its waterproof nature, going further than ever to ensure the life of your flooring as it will never warp, crack or otherwise show signs of water damage from rain, footprints, spills, or any other contact with liquid it might have.
This flooring is made to be as simple as possible to install into place, thanks to its unique click-in installation method. With this mechanism, you can seamlessly lay down each piece one after the other. Each plank measures five inches in width. There are 32 square feet in each box you purchase.