- H&C flooring and stone brand
- Brown Pine wood-looking design with dark brown, black, beige tones
- 25-years residential warranty and 10-years commercial warranty
- Floating click-in installation type
- IIC 55 soundproof rating
- 100% waterproof
- 5.8 mm total plank thickness
- 12 mil (or 0.33 mm) wear layer
- 1.5 mm attached underlayment
- 4.0 mm Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) core
- 7-inch plank width and 48-inch plank length
- 9 planks per box cover 21.63 sq ft
- 45-lbs box weight
Brown Pine is a good flooring option for homeowners, who want to decorate their home in style. Lvp floors have the ultimate color. Brown vinyl plank flooring is eye-catching. These luxury vinyl plank floors are a good addition to the contemporary house. Vinyl plank looks natural like real wood flooring. The luxury vinyl tiles provide the living spaces with a unique and personalized look.
Brown vinyl plank flooring is a durable floor that’s built to last for a long time. Floors don’t wear and don’t look their appearance even if they are installed in high traffic areas. Lvp floors have a wear layer on their surface. Brown Pine flooring is resistant to stains and scratches. Such a wear layer adds to the durability of floors and makes them more long-lasting. If floors are maintained properly, they can serve you for 10 – 20 years.
Brown Pine flooring has a soundproof rating of IIC 55. Brown Pine vinyl plank flooring is the perfect option for workspaces and living spaces. It’s also important to note that luxury vinyl tiles are 100% waterproof, so they perfectly resist water and humidity.
Brown Pine luxury vinyl plank floors are sold in boxes. A flooring box includes 9 vinyl planks. The width of each vinyl plank is 7 inches. A Brown Pine luxury vinyl plank flooring box is enough to cover an area of 21.63 sq ft. You’ll not find it difficult to install floors in your house. Lvp floors come with a click-in installation system. This system makes the floor installation process easy and quick.