- Price - $3.49 per sq ft
- H&C flooring and stone brand
- Cherry Acacia wood-looking design with brown, black, beige tones
- 15-years residential warranty and 10-years commercial warranty
- Floating click-in installation type
- IIC 55 soundproof rating
- 100% waterproof
- 100% termite-proof
- 6.5 mm total plank thickness
- 20 mil (or 0.50 mm) wear layer
- 1.5 IXPE mm attached underlayment
- 4.5 mm Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) core
- 7-inch plank width and 48-inch plank length
- 8 planks per box cover 19.22 sq ft
- 40-lbs box weight
Cherry Acacia is brown vinyl plank flooring. Luxury vinyl tiles impress with their natural beauty. The lvp floors have a raw organic look. Luxury vinyl plank looks like real wood flooring. The floors are particularly beautiful if they are installed in areas that receive a high amount of natural light. Floors are versatile and can be installed in any room.
Cherry Acacia vinyl plank flooring is a long-lasting solution. Such vinyl plank floors will decorate your living space for a long time. Floors are incredibly strong and can successfully withstand a large amount of foot traffic. Luxury vinyl plank flooring doesn’t lose its appearance even if it’s used in heavy traffic areas. Vinyl plank floors are anti-slip, so you’ll find it comfortable to walk on them.
The floors have a soundproof rating of IIC 55. Vinyl plank is a flooring material that absorbs sounds very well. So, you will not hear any noises when walking on floors. Vinyl plank is resistant to water and moisture. That’s why luxury vinyl tiles are a flooring option that works well in any area of the house.
Cherry Acacia flooring is easy to install. Floors come with a unique click-in mechanism. This type of mechanism makes it easy for everyone to install vinyl plank floors. Due to a click-in installation system, luxury vinyl tiles can be installed in large areas very quickly. The flooring is packed in boxes. Each flooring box includes 8 vinyl planks. The plank width is 7 inches. It’s enough to install 1 flooring box to cover the area of 19.22 sq ft.