Mannington Mr-101 Wall Base Adhesive is a premium solvent-free adhesive with aggressive wet suction to grip rubber and vinyl wall base. MR-101 can be used over most interior wall surfaces with the exception of vinyl wall covering and other similar non-porous surfaces that prevent the curing of any latex-based adhesive.
- Adhesive, wall base and job site must be conditioned at 65° - 80°F for 48 hours before and after installation.
- Use only on structurally sound surfaces, drywall, concrete block, brick, plywood, paneling, masonry, plaster, etc.
- Apply to surfaces that are clean, dry, and free from dust, wax, and grease. Remove loose paint, plaster, old adhesive and other contaminates that would interfere with adhesion.
- Cement or plaster must be thoroughly seasoned and dry.
- Wrapped base or rolled base should lay flat for 24 hours before application.
- With a 1/8" square or V-notched spreader, spread on the back of the base or wall surface.
- Press the base firmly into place immediately after the application of the adhesive.