- H&C flooring and stone brand
- Dark Cedarwood wood-looking design with grey, beige, dark gray tones
- 25-years residential warranty and 10-years commercial warranty
- Floating click-in installation type
- IIC 55 soundproof rating
- 100% waterproof
- 6.5 mm total plank thickness
- 20 mil (or 0.50 mm) wear layer
- 1.5 mm attached underlayment
- 4.5 mm Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) core
- 7-inch plank width and 48-inch plank length
- 8 planks per box cover 19.22 sq ft
- 40-lbs box weight
Dark Cedarwood is the perfect mix of brown and grey vinyl plank flooring. It’s the kind of modern luxury vinyl plank flooring. Vinyl floors have the modern look. Such floors can be used to decorate any room in your house in style. Lvp floors impress with their beautiful light brown and grey tones. The floors are versatile. Luxury vinyl tiles will perfectly match the furniture and walls in your living space. Floors of this color make a living space bigger, brighter, and more relaxed.
Dark Cedarwood flooring is a highly durable flooring solution. If installed and maintained properly, lvp floors will look great and last in your living environment for 20 – 25 years. Luxury vinyl tiles are strong and perfectly resist any kind of damage. Luxury vinyl plank flooring comes with a 20 mil wear layer. Such a wear layer adds strength to lvp floors and makes them a more long-lasting option. Luxury vinyl plank floors don’t tear, don’t wear, and don’t lose their appearance over time.
The floors have a soundproof rating of IIC 55. Floors are 100% waterproof. High resistance to water and moisture makes luxury vinyl plank a good alternative to laminate and wood flooring.
Floors are packed in a flooring box that includes 8 planks. The width of each vinyl plank is 7 inches. A box contains the amount of flooring that’s enough to cover an area of 19.22 sq ft. The floor installation process is simple and doesn’t take too much time. Installations are quick. So, it doesn’t take too long to install luxury vinyl tiles in large areas.