- H&C flooring and stone brand
- Forest Grey Oak wood-looking design with grey, beige, dark gray tones
- 25-years residential warranty and 10-years commercial warranty
- Floating click-in installation type
- IIC 55 soundproof rating
- 100% waterproof
- 6.5 mm total plank thickness
- 20 mil (or 0.50 mm) wear layer
- 1.5 mm attached underlayment
- 4.5 mm Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) core
- 7-inch plank width and 48-inch plank length
- 8 planks per box cover 19.22 sq ft
- 40-lbs box weight
Forest Grey Oak is grey vinyl plank flooring. Lvp floors impress with their beautiful neutral tone. This flooring option works well for areas with a high amount of natural light. With such luxury vinyl plank floors, you will find it easy to open up your living space. As a result, your room will visually look much bigger.
Forest Grey Oak vinyl plank flooring is highly durable. If floors are maintained correctly, they last for more than 20 years. Floors are anti-slip that’s why they are suitable for families with kids and pets. Luxury vinyl tiles are very strong. So, it makes a lot of sense to use lvp floors in heavy traffic areas. Floors don’t lose their appearance and look good even if a high amount of people walk on them every day.
With a soundproof rating of IIC 72, lvp floors will reduce noise in your living environment significantly. 100% waterproof vinyl plank is an ideal flooring option for damp spaces in your house. Luxury vinyl tiles can be installed in the kitchen, bathroom, and basements. The floors are easy to maintain.
The floors have a soundproof rating of IIC 55. The surface has great sound-absorbing qualities. So, you’ll significantly reduce noise in your living environment if you install lvp floors in your house. Vinyl plank floors have a click-in installation mechanism. This unique method makes it possible to install lvp floors easily and quickly. It doesn’t take too long to install floors in large areas of your house.