- Price: $3.49 sq ft
- H&C flooring and stone brand
- Light Applewood wood-looking design with white, light gray, gray tones
- 15-years residential warranty and 10-years commercial warranty
- Floating click-in installation type
- IIC 55 soundproof rating
- 100% waterproof
- 100% termite-proof
- 6.5 mm total plank thickness
- 20 mil (or 0.50 mm) wear layer
- 1.5 mm attached IXPE underlayment
- 4.5 mm Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) core
- 7-inch plank width and 48-inch plank length
- 8 planks per box cover 19.22 sq ft
- 40-lbs box weight
Light Applewood is light grey vinyl plank flooring. The floor color is neutral and goes well with other colors. Light grey is one of the trending floor colors today. The color makes luxury vinyl tiles special. Luxury vinyl plank floors of this color will suit any type of home interior. With such lvp floors, you’ll be able to create a warm and relaxing atmosphere in your house.
Light Applewood vinyl plank flooring is highly durable. If floors are installed and maintained correctly, they can last for many years in a living environment. Luxury vinyl tiles are very strong. Luxury vinyl plank is as strong as hardwood and engineered flooring. The floor surface perfectly resists scratches as well as stains. Luxury vinyl plank flooring is a suitable option for areas that get high amounts of foot traffic. It’s pretty easy to maintain vinyl plank floors.
The floor has a soundproof rating of IIC 55. Lvp floors are 100% waterproof material. It’s a great idea to install vinyl plank flooring in humid places of a house such as bathrooms and kitchens. High humidity doesn’t cause any damage to floors.
It’s necessary to buy the right amount of luxury vinyl plank flooring for a living space. Light Applewood flooring is sold in flooring boxes. Each box includes 8 planks and each vinyl plank is 7 inches wide. Vinyl plank floors are well-known for their easy-to-install mechanism. Luxury vinyl plank tiles come with a click-in installation system. This type of mechanism makes it possible to install lvp floors in large areas easily and quickly.