- H&C flooring and stone brand
- Light Sandstone Oak wood-looking design with dark grey, gray, white tones
- 25-years residential warranty and 10-years commercial warranty
- Floating click-in installation type
- IIC 55 soundproof rating
- 100% waterproof
- 6.5 mm total plank thickness
- 20 mil (or 0.50 mm) wear layer
- 1.5 mm attached underlayment
- 4.5 mm Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) core
- 7-inch plank width and 48-inch plank length
- 8 planks per box cover 19.22 sq ft
- 40-lbs box weight
Light Sandstone vinyl plank flooring impresses with its natural beauty. Luxury vinyl tiles of this color are elegant. The floor color itself is neutral. It’s suitable for any type of home decor style. The floors go well with various interior design elements. Such lvp floors will help you create a warm and welcoming environment in your house. Luxury vinyl plank floors add a personal style to a living space and make it special.
Light Sandstone is a long-lasting luxury vinyl plank flooring option. Vinyl plank is a soft, but very strong material. Lvp floors come with a 20 mil wear layer on their surface. The floors are stain-resistant and scratch-resistant. Vinyl plank floors don’t wear, don’t tear, and don’t lose their appearance over time. The layer makes floors more durable. If floors are installed and maintained correctly, they can last for more than 25 years.
Vinyl plank is a material with great sound absorption qualities. The floor has a soundproof rating of IIC 55. Light Sandstone vinyl plank flooring is 100% waterproof. You don’t need to worry if you would like to install floors in kitchens, bathrooms and basements.
Light Sandstone flooring is packed in boxes. Each vinyl plank flooring box includes 8 planks. Such a box is enough to cover the flooring area of 19.22 sq ft. Luxury vinyl tiles are well-known for their simple click-in installation system. Luxury vinyl plank flooring is installed easily and quickly. Vinyl planks are pressed into place. It doesn’t take too long to install lvp floors in large areas.