- H&C flooring and stone brand
- Silver Oak wood-looking design with brown, beige, gray tones
- 25-years residential warranty and 10-years commercial warranty
- Floating click-in installation type
- IIC 55 soundproof rating
- 100% waterproof
- 6.5 mm total plank thickness
- 20 mil (or 0.50 mm) wear layer
- 1.5 mm attached underlayment
- 4.5 mm Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) core
- 9-inch plank width and 48-inch plank length
- 8 planks per box cover 24.16 sq ft
- 50-lbs box weight
Silver Oak vinyl plank flooring is very stylish. It’s light brown laminate flooring. Such vinyl plank floors will bring beauty as well as personality to your living environment. Vinyl plank floors have the modern look. The Silver Oak flooring option can be used to set the tone of your home. This type of luxury vinyl plank flooring will help you decorate your living environment in style.
Silver Oak is a long-lasting luxury vinyl plank flooring solution. Although vinyl plank is soft material it’s very strong and highly durable. Vinyl plank floors are a suitable option for busy spaces. Luxury vinyl tiles can handle heavy traffic. That’s why vinyl plank floors can be used for commercial and residential purposes. Silver Oak flooring is stain-resistant and scratch-resistant.
Silver Oak vinyl plank flooring has a soundproof rating of IIC 55. Lvp floors reduce noises in living space. Luxury vinyl plank floors are well-known for their high water resistance ratings. Water doesn’t cause any damage to this vinyl plank flooring. Silver Oak flooring is anti-slip, so you don’t need to worry if you have kids, elderly people, or pets.
Silver Oak flooring comes in boxes. Each box contains 8 planks. The width of the luxury plank is 9 inches. A flooring box covers the area of 24.16 sq ft. It doesn’t take too much time to install vinyl plank floors in large areas. Silver Oak flooring has the so-called click-in installation system. This unique mechanism makes the floor installation process simple.